Scanogen is looking for a motivated and skilled research technician to join our R&D team. We are a rapidly-growing start-up developing a revolutionary platform for infectious disease diagnosis.
• Prepare materials and reagents for molecular diagnostic assays
• Optimize reagent preparation protocols
• To test both manual and automated molecular diagnostic assays
• To mantain the laboratory inventory
• Bachelor in molecular biology, biotechnology, chemistry, biology or related field
• At least 2 year of experience as research technician in industrial or academic laboratory
• Ability to interact with colleagues in a team environment
• Willingness to perform a variety of tasks beyond area of core expertise
• Experience in molecular diagnostics is a plus
• Experience in cancer or infectious disease research is a plus
We provide health insurance and 401k with company matching.